For submissions to all sections of FERMAT, such as contributions to: articles; comments to articles; forum; multimedia; news & views; and education, send email to: email@example.com, and mention “FERMAT SUBMISSION” in the subject line.
If the file size exceeds 15MB, send a submission request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and a Dropbox folder will be shared by email that would enable you to upload your manuscript.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or LaTex. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- If you are submitting an article, please use the template provided. To access the Word template, please click here and for Latex template, please click here.
- If you are submitting a comment to an article, please identify the article by its Unique Identification Number.
- The editors with the help of the editorial board will review your submission and offer any suggestions for revising your contribution
- Once your article has been accepted, you will be required to provide a “print ready” PDF to the editors, which will then be uploaded to the FERMAT URL.
All papers published in FERMAT should be cited by mentioning, Author(s), Title, the Date of publication and the URL from where it can be accessed. "All published Papers are approved for public release and their distribution is unlimited".
Potential contributors to this Open and On-line Journal and Forum can adapt their material and submit it to other journals, if they wish. However, they are encouraged to check and adhere to the editorial policies of other journals.
As an example, IEEE policy includes the following statement: "If authors have used their own previously published work(s) as a basis for a new submission, they are required to cite the previous work(s) and very briefly indicate how the new submission offers substantive novel contributions beyond those of the previously published work(s)."
If you are providing your e-mail address in this journal site, it will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
© Copyright 2014 FERMAT | All Rights Reserved
"FERMAT is published under the auspices of the University of Central Florida"